What are cookies?
Further, we use first-party and third-party cookies for the following purposes:
- to make our websites function properly,
- to improve our websites and Services,
- to make login to our websites easier (such as by remembering your User ID),
- to recognize you when you return to our websites,
- to track your interaction with the websites,
- to enhance your experience with the websites and Services,
- to remember information you have already provided,
- to collect information about your activities over time and across third party websites or other online services in order to deliver content and advertising tailored to your interests, and
- to provide a secure browsing experience during your use of our websites.
What are the types of cookies that Aubrey Nelson’s websites use?
In general, there are four general categories of cookies that are used on websites:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. These cookies are essential for you to use our websites. For example, strictly necessary cookies allow you to access secure areas on our websites. Without these cookies, some elements of our websites cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you for marketing purposes. This category of cookies is essential for our websites to work and they cannot be disabled.
- Functional or Preference Cookies. We use functional cookies to remember your choices so we can tailor our websites to provide you with enhanced features and personalized content. For example, these cookies can be used to remember your name or preferences on our websites. We do not use functional cookies to target you with online marketing. While these cookies can be disabled, this may result in less functionality during your use of our websites.
- Performance or Analytic Cookies. These cookies collect passive information about how you use our websites, including webpages you visit and links you click. We use the information collected by such cookies to improve and optimize our websites and services. We do not use these cookies to target you with online marketing. You may choose to disable these cookies.
- Advertising or Targeting Cookies. These cookies are used to make advertising messages more relevant to you. They perform functions like preventing the same ad from continuously reappearing, ensuring that ads are properly displayed for advertising, and, in some cases, selecting advertisements that are based on your interests. Our third-party advertising partners may use these cookies to build a profile of your interests and deliver relevant advertising to you on other sites. You may choose to disable the use of these cookies as set forth below.
Am I required to accept cookies to use this website?